Our latest collection of inner strength quotes on Everyday Power Blog.
Who’s ready for some inner strength quotes? Who’s ready for some new daily self-empowerment mantras? Will if you are, GREAT! If not, hopefully, you will be by the end of the post.
What do we need to tell ourselves for greater inner strength? What are some special words that could help us feel empowered, in control and understood?
What extra push do we need to beat a current obstacle?
Enjoy these inner strength quotes!
Make sure to let us know which one was your favorite?
Also read these resilience quotes that will inspire your next comeback.
Inner Strength Quotes About Life
1. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
2. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” -Mahatma Gandhi
4. “The sun shines not on us but in us.” – John Muir
5. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
6. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” Edith Wharton
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
9. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
10. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” -Maya Watson
11. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
Inner strength quotes to empower you
12. “The past has no power over the present moment.” –Eckhart Tolle
13. “Physical strength is measured by what we carry. Inner strength is measured by what we can bear” – Anonymous
14. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
15. “Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself.” – Liberace
16. “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
17. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown
18. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”– Mark Twain
19. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.”– Mary Tyler Moore
20. “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda
21. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
22. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
23. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
More inner strength quotes and sayings
24. “Look well into thyself, there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
25. “We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside.” – Joel Osteen
26. “Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love light and compassion. Life will be beautiful.” – Amit Ray
27. “There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen
28. “You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.” – Lisa Kleypas
29. “You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.” – Amit Ray
30. “Have love for your inner Self and everything else is done for you.” – Amit Ray
31. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen
32. “The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.” – C. JoyBell C.