These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts on the spiritual world.
Norman Vincent Peale was a minister and author known for his inspirational quotes that encourage optimism and positive thought. In his book The Power of Positive Thinking, Norman Vincent Peale explores the importance of uplifting thoughts.
According to these Norman Vincent Peale quotes, positive thinking is the key to success. If you’ve been struggling lately to reach your goals, try changing the way you think about and approach your problems.
As the pastor of the Marble Collegiate Church in New York, Norman Vincent Peale was able to impact the lives of many people. Whether you consider yourself to be religious or not, you’ll love these inspirational Norman Vincent Peale sayings.
When you reframe your mindset, you are able to view success in a completely new way. Let Norman Vincent Peale quotes give you a fresh perspective on life and guide you to discovering your true purpose.
Don’t forget to also check out these positive energy quotes to uplift your spirits.
Powerful Norman Vincent Peale quotes
1. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
2. “There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
4. “Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.” – Norman Vincent Peale
5. “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
6. “The mind, ever the willing servant, will respond to boldness, for boldness, in effect, is a command to deliver mental resources.” – Norman Vincent Peale
7. “In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make strong.” – Norman Vincent Peale
9. “Understanding can overcome any situation, however mysterious or insurmountable it may appear to be.” – Norman Vincent Peale
10. “Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Thought-provoking Norman Vincent Peale quotes
11. “Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities – always see them, for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
12. “People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.” – Norman Vincent Peale
13. “Don’t duck the most difficult problems. That just ensures that the hardest part will be left when you are most tired. Get the big one done—it’s downhill from then on.” – Norman Vincent Peale
14. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” – Norman Vincent Peale
15. “Don’t take tomorrow to bed with you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
16. “Faith is the most powerful of all forces operating in humanity and when you have it in depth nothing can get you down.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “We’ve all heard that we have to learn from our mistakes, but I think it’s more important to learn from successes. If you learn only from your mistakes, you are inclined to learn only errors.” – Norman Vincent Peale
18. “What is hope? Hope is wishing for a thing to come true; faith is believing that it will come true.” – Norman Vincent Peale
19. “Always remember that problems contain values that have improvement potential.” – Norman Vincent Peale
20. “By success, of course, I do not mean that you may become rich, famous, or powerful for that does not, of necessity, represent achievement. Indeed, not infrequently, such individuals represent pathetic failure as persons.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale quotes to inspire positivity
21. “Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.” – Norman Vincent Peale
22. “If you have zest and enthusiasm you attract zest and enthusiasm. Life does give back in kind.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented, and happy attitudes, and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
24. “Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “I’ve got great faith in the essential fairness and decency — you may say goodness — of the human being.” – Norman Vincent Peale
26. “It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.” – Norman Vincent Peale
27. “No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities always see them, for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale
28. “Four things for success: work and pray, think and believe.” – Norman Vincent Peale
30. “Drop the idea that you are Atlas carrying the world on your shoulders. The world would go on even without you. Don’t take yourself so seriously.” – Norman Vincent Peale
Norman Vincent Peale quotes that will make you think differently
31. “It must also be taken into consideration that people are people regardless of who they are or what their backgrounds may be. There are certain deep universal appeals to human interest and to these human nature always responds.” – Norman Vincent Peale
32. “Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
33. “Repetition of the same thought or physical action develops into a habit which, repeated frequently enough, becomes an automatic reflex.” – Norman Vincent Peale
34. “Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.” – Norman Vincent Peale
35. “One of the greatest moments in anybody’s developing experience is when he no longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as he really is.” – Norman Vincent Peale
36. “It’s always too soon to quit!” – Norman Vincent Peale
37. “One way to become enthusiastic is to look for the plus sign. To make progress in any difficult situation, you have to start with what’s right about it and build on that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
38. “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
39. “We struggle with the complexities and avoid the simplicities.” – Norman Vincent Peale
40. “Change yourself and your work will seem different.” – Norman Vincent Peale
More Norman Vincent Peale quotes and sayings
41. “Be interesting, be enthusiastic… and don’t talk too much.” – Norman Vincent Peale
42. “When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him.” – Norman Vincent Peale
43. “Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture… Do not build up obstacles in your imagination.” – Norman Vincent Peale
44. “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent Peale
45. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
46. “Getting people to like you is merely the other side of liking them.” – Norman Vincent Peale
46. “When every physical and mental resources is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously.” – Norman Vincent Peale
47. “If you put off everything till you’re sure of it, you’ll never get anything done.” – Norman Vincent Peale
48. “If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal.” – Norman Vincent Peale
49. “Imagination is the true magic carpet.” – Norman Vincent Peale
50. “The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.” – Norman Vincent Peale
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes on the way to happiness?
When life becomes challenging, it is important to keep believing in yourself and maintain your optimism. These Norman Vincent Peale quotes will change your thoughts and give you a fresh perspective on what it truly means to be happy and successful. If you want to achieve your wildest dreams, all you have to do is follow your heart and trust your capabilities.
Many people believe in the power of manifestation and positive thinking. Is it possible to lead yourself to success with the right mind frame? This collection of Norman Vincent Peale quotes will uplift your spirit and ignite a fire in your soul. When you keep the faith, amazing things are possible. Share these words of wisdom with anyone you know who could use a little encouragement.
What are your favorite Norman Vincent Peale quotes and sayings about positive thinking? Let us know in the comment section below.