If you are looking for words of wisdom and encouragement from empowered women around the world, these Sarah Palin quotes are what you are looking for.
Many know Sarah Palin as a proactive government personality whose intelligence and experience gave her ultimate popularity among many Americans for a time. Sarah Palin is a politician, commentator, author, and TV personality.
She has put her hands in many fields during her career, including being the first female and youngest governor of Alaska, foreign-policy maker, an environmental advocate, and an all-around talented and skilled woman.
She was the vice-president nominee in 2008 and was the first female Republican nominee for the post while also being an active critic of former President Barack Obama.
Although her party lost the presidential race, Palin was able to elevate her political career and held positions that further upgraded the status of women leaders around the world. Enjoy these Sarah Palin quotes and sayings?
Don’t forget to also check out these inspirational quotes for women on strength and leadership.
Sarah Palin Quotes About Government
1. “I’ve been so focused on state government, I haven’t really focused much on the war in Iraq.” – Sarah Palin
2. “People know something has gone terribly wrong with our government and it has gotten so far off track. But people also know that there is nothing wrong in America that a good old-fashioned election can’t fix.” – Sarah Palin
3. “I say to the Occupy protesters – you’re occupying the wrong place; you’re protesting the wrong thing.” – Sarah Palin
4. “We need leaders who will stand up for the little guy and listen once again.” – Sarah Palin
5. “America’s finest – our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for.” – Sarah Palin
6. “Candidate Obama promised to fundamentally transform America and that’s one promise he has kept. Turning a shining city on a hill into a sinking ship.” – Sarah Palin
7. “I’ve said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician. Everything about Donald Trump’s campaign, it’s avant-garde. He is crushing it in the polls.” – Sarah Palin
8. “We know that the far left and their media allies can’t beat us on the issues, so instead they’ll distort our records. Let’s not do the job for them, OK, Republicans? OK, independents?” – Sarah Palin
9. “The Republican Party would be really smart to absorb as much of the Tea Party movement as possible.” – Sarah Palin
10. “I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities.” – Sarah Palin
11. “We tend to prefer candidates that don’t talk about us one way in Scranton and another way in San Francisco.” – Sarah Palin
12. “It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia.” – Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin quotes about life
13. “Hope is not a strategy.” – Sarah Palin
14. “God’s will has to be done, in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that.” – Sarah Palin
15. “We say keep your change, we’ll keep our God, our guns, our constitution.” – Sarah Palin
16. “The fact that drilling won’t solve every problem is no excuse to do nothing at all.” – Sarah Palin
17. “Each of us knows that we have an obligation to care for the old, the young and the sick. We stand strongest when we stand with the weakest among us.” – Sarah Palin
Motivational Sarah Palin Quotes
18. “In America, we believe that competition strengthens us.” – Sarah Palin
19. “To win this war, we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern.” – Sarah Palin
20. “Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge, and children with special needs inspire a very, very special love.” – Sarah Palin
21. “We believe every child is created equal with the right to life.” – Sarah Palin
22. “I’m pro-life. I’ll do all I can to see every baby is created with a future and potential. The legislature should do all it can to protect human life.” – Sarah Palin
23. “We eat, therefore we hunt.” – Sarah Palin
24. “For a season, a gifted speaker can inspire with his words, but for a lifetime John McCain has inspired with his deeds.” – Sarah Palin
25. “I’m just one of many moms who will say an extra prayer each night for our sons and daughters going into harm’s way.” – Sarah Palin
Memorable Sarah Palin Quotes
26. “They say the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull – lipstick.” – Sarah Palin
27. “It’s not interesting stuff that they’re making up and writing, and that’s why they’re going down.” – Sarah Palin
28. “Polls? Nah… they’re for strippers and cross country skiers.” – Sarah Palin
29. “Buck up or stay in the truck.” – Sarah Palin
30. “You were born to live live to die so fuck the world and get high.” – Sarah Palin
31. “Washington has got to, across the board, lower taxes for small businesses so that our mom and pops can reinvest and hire people so that our businesses can thrive.” – Sarah Palin
32. “We need a foreign policy that distinguishes America’s friends from her enemies, and recognizes the true threats that we face.” – Sarah Palin
33. “Here’s a little newsflash for those reporters and commentators: I’m not going to Washington to seek their good opinion. I’m going to Washington to serve this great country.” – Sarah Palin
34. “They think that, if we were just smart enough, we’d be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell ’em, and I do tell ’em, Oh, we’re plenty smart, oh yeah – we know what’s goin’ on. And we don’t like what’s goin’ on. And we’re not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.” – Sarah Palin
35. “My fellow citizens, the American Presidency is not supposed to be a journey of personal discovery.” – Sarah Palin
36. “We need American sources of resources, we need American energy, brought to you by American ingenuity and produced by American workers.” – Sarah Palin
37. “When we talk about fighting for our country, we’re talking about our vote, our vote is our arms.” – Sarah Palin
38. “To the families of special needs children all across this country I have a message for you: for years you have sought to make America a more welcoming place for your sons and daughters, and I pledge to you that if we’re elected, you will have a friend, an advocate, in The White House.” – Sarah Palin
More Quotes from Sarah Palin
39. “Common sense tells us that the government’s attempts to solve large problems more often create new ones. Common sense also tells us that a top-down, one-size-fits-all plan will not improve the workings of a nationwide health-care system that accounts for one-sixth of our economy.” – Sarah Palin
40. “Well, I’m not a member of the permanent political establishment, and I’ve learned quickly these last few days that if you’re not a member in good standing of the Washington elite, then some in the media consider a candidate unqualified for that reason alone.” – Sarah Palin
41. “The only place that the left hasn’t placed the blame is on their agenda, so some advice for our friends on that side of the aisle: that’s where you’ve gotta look because that’s what got you into this mess.” – Sarah Palin
42. “The administration says, then, there are no downsides or upsides to treating terrorists like civilian criminal defendants, but a lot of us would beg to differ.” – Sarah Palin
43. “Our government needs to adopt a pro-market agenda that doesn’t pick winners and losers, but it invites competition and it levels the playing field for everyone.” – Sarah Palin
44. “Politics isn’t just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.” – Sarah Palin
45. “We need independents, we need the GOP, we need Reagan Democrats.” – Sarah Palin
46. “Assange is not a ‘journalist’ any more than the ‘editor’ of al-Qaeda’s new English-language magazine ‘Inspire’ is a ‘journalist.’ He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands.” – Sarah Palin
47. “The challenge is not to replace Obama but with who. It’s not enough to just change up the uniform, if we don’t change the team and the game plan, we won’t save our country.” – Sarah Palin
48. “We don’t need to fundamentally transform America. We need to restore America.” – Sarah Palin
49. “But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies.” – Sarah Palin (misspoken)
50. “I am a conservative Republican, a firm believer in free-market capitalism. A free-market system allows all parties to compete, which ensures the best and most competitive project emerges and ensures a fair, democratic process.” – Sarah Palin
What did you learn from these Sarah Palin quotes?
Palin has made milestones in her career, from having government posts, inspiring people through books, and opening her family life to the public through her show Sarah Palin’s Alaska. As a woman who holds many hats under her name, Palin is the epitome of woman empowerment.
She has inspired thousands of women to make way for their dreams and not be boxed in whatever circumstances they are in.
She is a brave woman who conquered a field where men dominated and made everyone listen to her voice. Palin did not back down from criticisms and for people who do not believe her cause.
These Sarah Palin quotes and sayings are helpful in understanding more about the government and her expert opinions. Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.