In search of the best Beyoncé quotes to empower you?
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, more commonly known as Beyoncé, is a singer/performer famous for her phenomenal voice and amazing performances. She began her career as the lead vocalist of then renowned R&B group, Destiny’s Child. Later on, she courageously went solo and has since been a world hit.
In 2008, she married hip-hop recording artist Jay-Z. They currently have three children: Blue Ivy Carter, born on 2012, and twins Sir Carter and Rumi in 2017.
Aside from having chart toppers, Beyoncé also appeared in a couple of films, including Dream Girls (2006) and Life is but a Dream (2013). She has also sung in the Super Bowl twice, as well as performed in sold-out concerts.
Also read these motivational Jennifer Lopez quotes that inspire productivity.
Empowering Beyoncé quotes about success and knowing your worth
1. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
2. “I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé Knowles
3. “It’s easy to hear the voices of others and often very difficult to hear your own. Every person you meet is going to want something different from you. The question is: what do you want for yourself?” – Beyoncé Knowles
4. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé Knowles
5. “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” – Beyoncé Knowles
6. “My message behind this album was finding the beauty in imperfection.” – Beyoncé Knowles
7. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé Knowles
8. “Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?” – Beyoncé Knowles
9. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – Beyoncé Knowles
10. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Have you read these motivational Halsey quotes?
Inspirational Beyoncé quotes on love and life
11. “Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye.” – Beyoncé Knowles
12. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé Knowles
13. “Do what you were born to do. You have to trust yourself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
14. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – Beyoncé Knowles
15. “Everyone’s not good at everything, it’s OK to depend on someone.” – Beyoncé Knowles
16. “I know I’m stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us.” – Beyoncé Knowles
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
17. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
18. “The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don’t take the time to think about or analyze your life you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – Beyoncé Knowles
19. “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
20. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Don’t forget to also read these Freddie Mercury quotes and sayings that will enrich your soul.
More Beyoncé quotes from her songs and interviews
21. “I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic. And I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot. I feel like I’m highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough.” – Beyoncé Knowles
22. “I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No’. If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.” – Beyoncé Knowles
23. “I remember being in Japan when Destiny’s Child put out ‘Independent Women,’ and women there were saying how proud they were to have their own jobs, their own independent thinking, their own goals. It made me feel so good, and I realized that one of my responsibilities was to inspire women in a deeper way.” – Beyoncé Knowles
24. “I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.” – Beyoncé Knowles
25. “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – Beyoncé Knowles
26. “I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?” – Beyoncé Knowles
27. “It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
28. “Women have to take the time to focus on our mental health — take time for self, for the spiritual, without feeling guilty or selfish.” – Beyoncé Knowles
29. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyoncé Knowles
30. “I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.” – Beyoncé Knowles
31. “Humanity requires both men and women and we are equally important and need one another.” – Beyoncé Knowles
32. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – Beyoncé Knowles
33. “My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.” – Beyoncé Knowles
34. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Also check out these Selena Gomez quotes about life, love, and beauty.
Beyoncé quotes to inspire greatness
35. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyonce Knowles
36. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” – Beyonce Knowles
37. “I embrace mistakes. They make you who you are.” – Beyonce Knowles
38. “One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete.” – Beyonce Knowles
39. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.” – Beyonce Knowles
40. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.” – Beyonce Knowles
41. “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyonce Knowles
42. “If you don’t take the time to think about and analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – Beyoncé Knowles
43. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.” – Beyonce Knowles
44. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” – Beyoncé Knowles
45. “I hold a lot of things in. I’m always making sure everybody is okay. I usually don’t rage; I usually don’t curse. So, for me, it’s a great thing to be able to scream and say whatever I want.” – Beyoncé
Inspirational Beyoncé quotes to empower you
46. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyonce Knowles
47. “I just try to write songs that people are going to have a dialogue about.” – Beyonce Knowles
48. “We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.” – Beyonce Knowles
49. “In my videos, I always want to be a powerful woman. That’s my mission.” – Beyonce Knowles
50. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths.” – Beyonce Knowles
51. “Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life.” – Beyonce Knowles
52. “Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.” – Beyonce Knowles
53. “I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.” – Beyoncé Knowles
54. “I wanted to be famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage.” – Beyonce Knowles
55. “Be healthy and take care of yourself but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyoncé
56. “Happiness comes from you. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy.” – Beyonce Knowles
More Beyoncé quotes and lyrics
57. “You can’t appreciate the good times without the bad ones.” – Beyonce Knowles
58. “If you work hard, whatever you want, it will come to you. I know that’s easier said than done, but keep trying.” – Beyonce Knowles
59. “Spread positivity; don’t matter how big, or how small.” – Beyonce Knowles
60. “Embrace your past, but live for now.” – Beyonce Knowles
61. “What goes around comes back around.” – Beyonce Knowles
62. “The more you mature, you realize that these imperfections make you more beautiful.” – Beyonce Knowles
63. “If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.” – Beyonce Knowles
64. “Have your own life before you become somebody’s wife.” – Beyonce Knowles
65. “It is the most powerful creation to have life growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift.” – Beyonce Knowles
Which Beyoncé quotes is your favorite?
Despite her amazing success, plenty of people look up to her as she remains down-to-earth and authentic. Beyoncé is proof that women can have it all – a great career, a loving family, and balance in life – as long she stays grounded and committed.
Hopefully, these Beyoncé quotes have inspired you to go after your dreams starting today!