Looking for inspirational Eminem quotes? In this post, we’ve gathered some great quotes and lyrics from the rapper for you. Enjoy!
Marshall Bruce Mathers III, better known by his stage name Eminem, is an American rapper, songwriter, music producer, record executive, and actor. He is among the world’s best selling artists of all time with over 47 million albums and 220 million records sold.
Born on October 17, 1972, in St. Joseph, Missouri, Eminem developed a passion for rapping at a young age and released his debut album, Infinite, in 1996. Soon after, he signed with Dr. Dre’s Aftermath Entertainment and released several successful albums.
To date, Eminem has released 9 studio albums, which have all been massive hits, making him one of the biggest sensations in the rap industry.
As one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time, Eminem has clearly managed to tap into his Everyday Power to rise to the top of his game.
In that regard, here are some memorable Eminem quotes to inspire you to become the best in whatever you may be pursuing in your life.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of the best quotes by Nas.
Eminem quotes and lyrics about success and life
1. “Throughout my career, I fed off the fuel of people not being able to understand me.” – Eminem
2. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”- Eminem
3. “It feels good to have your work respected again.” – Eminem
4. “Fame hit me like a ton of bricks.” – Eminem
5. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters” ― Eminem
6. “You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!!” ― Eminem
7. “But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our
checks in the mail.” ― Eminem
8. “Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.” ― Eminem
9. “You don’t get another chance, life is no Nintendo game.” – Eminem
10. “You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.” – Eminem
11. “A normal life is boring.” – Eminem
12. “Success is my only option, failure’s not.” – Eminem
Eminem quotes about music and life
13. “Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.” – Eminem
14. “Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love.” ― Eminem
15. “If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down.” – Eminem
16. “The emotions in a song – the anger, aggression – have got to be legitimate.” – Eminem
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of song quotes from some of the biggest hits.
17. “I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.” – Eminem
18. “You better lose yourself in the music. The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo.” – Eminem
19. “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
20. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” – Eminem
21. “I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f—ing blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.” – Eminem
Don’t forget to also read these motivational 50 Cent quotes on success, creativity, and more.
Eminem quotes to inspire confidence
22. “My thing is this; if I’m sick enough to think it, then I’m sick enough to say it.” – Eminem
23. “I am who I am and I say what I think. I’m not putting a face on for the record.” – Eminem
24. “I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I’m not ashamed of anything.” – Eminem
25. “Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?” ― Eminem
26. “Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.” – Eminem
27. “Be proud of who you are.” – Eminem
28. “We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm.” – Eminem
29. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” – Eminem
30. “I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think.” – Eminem
31. “That’s why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it.” – Eminem
32. “Why be a king, when you can be a god?” – Eminem
Eminem quotes and lyrics about love, family and relationships
33. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” ― Eminem
34. “Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Eminem
35. “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem
36. ”Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.” – Eminem
37. “Why is it so hard for people to believe that white people are poor?! I wouldn’t say I lived in a ghetto; I’d say I lived in the ‘hood. The same friends I had back then are the same people on tour with me now.” – Eminem
38. “Somewhere deep down there’s a decent man in me, he just can’t be found.” – Eminem
39. “Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.” ― Eminem
40. “It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you.” – Eminem
Memorable Eminem quotes and lyrics
41. “People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” – Eminem
42. “In my mind I’ma fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.” – Eminem
43. “Hip-hop is ever changing but you’ll always have the pack. And you’ll always have those people who are separated from the pack.” – Eminem
44. “We sing for these kids who don’t have a thing.” – Eminem
45. “I don’t think I’ve ever read poetry, ever. I’m not really book-smart.” – Eminem
46. “Honestly, I’d love to be remembered as one of the best to ever pick up a mic, but if I’m doing my part to lessen some racial tension I feel good about what I’m doing.” – Eminem
47. “I need to keep working on myself for a while.” – Eminem
48. “I was a smart kid, but I hated school.” – Eminem
49. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” – Eminem
50. “There was a while when I was feeling like, ‘Damn, if I’d just been born black, I would not have to go through all this’.” – Eminem
More Eminem quotes and lyrics
51. “When I say or do something, I do it. I don’t give a damn what you think. I’m doing this for me.” – Eminem
52. “Don’t you wanna grow up to be just like me?” — Eminem
53. “Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have?” – Eminem
54. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” — Eminem
55. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem
56. “And I am, whatever you say I am. If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?” — Eminem
57. “You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that s*** out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face and collapse.” – Eminem
58. “It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.” — Eminem
59. “Nobody knows me I’m cold, walk down this road all alone. It’s no one’s fault but my own, it’s the path I’ve chosen to go.” – Eminem
60. “I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground.” — Eminem
You might also like these insightful Nipsey Hussle quotes and lyrics.
Other Eminem quotes and lyrics
61. “They can trigger me. But they’ll never figure me out.” – Eminem
62. “Don’t ever try to judge me dude. You don’t know what the fuck I’ve been through.” – Eminem
63. “I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.” – Eminem
64. “Knowledge is power, but powerless if you’ve got it and you do not acknowledge it.” – Eminem
65. “I act like shit don’t phase me. Inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive.” – Eminem
Which Eminem quotes are your favorite?
Eminem is regarded as one of the greatest hip-hop artists of all time. Although he had a troubled childhood and was bullied in school, he rose to become a successful rapper.
His lyrics and quotes have inspired many people who initially felt like they had nothing much to live for. Hopefully, these Eminem quotes have motivated you to be the best you can be.
Did you enjoy these Eminem quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below.